Monday, August 24, 2009

Gotta say I like this colour scheme...

It makes me happier inside, being so bright and cheery. There may be times... well, okay, there WILL be times... when I'm writing something deeper and sadder and more sober, and I imagine the colour scheme won't quite fit the mood. :P But then I can be a depressing person in my own mind sometimes, so something that makes me genuinely bright certainly can't be harmful. :)

It's not just the brightness, because I would be happy with a muted and "sophisticated" colour scheme as well. I think the mix of colours is beautiful.

...Haha, I'm watching an episode of DS9, and a nerd-type is being subjected to the local Klingon restaurant, complete with the husky proprietor singing Klingon opera. Poor guy.

Anyways. That's my comment, and I'm finished for today. That's enough rambling, I'm far too good at it.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment